Sunday, October 17, 2010

The 30 Second Elevator Speech Must Die!

I have something to share with you that can’t wait until Monday.

It’s about the way you talk about your business. And a slight
confession on my part.

**Do you dread the 30 Second Elevator Speech as much as I do?**

Yes, label me a Marketing Heretic, but this is an elephant that
must come out from under its rug.

The 30 Second Elevator Speech (or “pitch” in some circles) is where
you talk about your business in a clever little sound byte. Rarely
do I meet heart-centered entrepreneurs who feel authentic and
comfortable RECITING a canned speech.

It’s like oil and water: Heart Based and “Canned”. They just don’t mix.

Don’t get me wrong… you need to know how to talk about your business.
But the way it’s been taught isn’t helping.

I have a solution and it’s in my new series of  no cost tips,  
I Heart My Biz Love Notes.

www.iheartmybiz.com

Not only that, but I’ll give you a simple, memorable way to
find your “Sweet Spot” (that perfect way to phrase and position
yourself),  get visibility, make more money, and tons more.

I Heart My Biz Love Notes are only here for a limited engagement-
so do yourself a favor and click over to this page

http://www.iHeartMyBiz.com
www.iheartmybiz.com
It costs you nothing and you can even comment on
your favorite tips and join the public discussion.

I Heart My Biz Love Notes are here to serve you in your quest
to make money doing what you love.

And I hope to get you talking about your business in a way
that feels so right to you that people will LINE UP to
work with you!

Get started now by visiting this page… and definitely let me
know how this is changing the way you look at your business!

www.iHeartMyBiz.com


All the best,

Nancy

P.S. You can “heart” your biz, make money, and serve
others with the amazing gifts you hold. Go to 
www.iHeartMyBiz.com to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment