Thursday, October 28, 2010

Why I'm routing for the GIANTS- it's not why you think!


I am very excited to see the San Francisco Giants in the World Series, and it's not because I am a sports fan.  The Giants are the hometown hero's for my area.  I am routing for the Giants because I believe in achieving impossible goals that you set for yourself.  Right now, the Giants are the epitome of the Underdog.  It was never considered that the Giants would even make it through the play-offs against a much better team, BUT THEY DID!  Last night the Giants won by a huge lead in the first game of the World Series.

To me this is saying how having faith & staying true to your goals really can make the BIG playoff.  I believe the Giants are on top of the world today because of the huge outpouring of support from their fans, and to the teams visualizations of becoming World Series Winners.
What you put your mind to you will succeed.  Average people can apply these easy principles to their own goals and dreams.  Visualize yourself at the top of your "game" whatever that may be for you & surely you will achieve it.  You must also practice to perfection what you need to DO to make your goal a reality.  Be consistent, like an athlete during his training & most of all never give up!
I am loving that the Giants 2010 theme song is "Don't Stop Believing"  it is so true for them and you.

Go GIANTS!



"Meaningful Marketing Matters"
Nancy James
Starlight Cards & Gifts
(707) 320-1933 office
(707) 332-2947 cell
starlightcards@gmail.com


    
Contact Me LinkedIn Twitter Blogger
Starlight Cards Blog The 30 Second Elevator Speech Must Die!

No comments:

Post a Comment